Tuesday 1 May 2018

Thinking of you Trish

Yes I am back with another get well kind of card

This one was created for my friend Trish

Trish is always the first to think of others and is kindness personified, so, when I recently found out she hadn't been well, I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and hoping she is much better soon



I wanted the card to be bright and cheerful just like Trish


All the dies used on this card, except from the oval - which is Spellbinders,  are from China, the little banner pieces at the top of the card are made using a Stampin" Up punch


Papers are also a stack bought from China


Get well soon Trish, I hope you are getting all the treatment you need, lots of love to both you and David

XXX

In other news

Neil just found the most gorgeous vintage shipyard sign

We both fell in love with the typeface, colours and especially the 3D copper ship, with the stunning patina


We picked the sign up from a little farm just outside Newquay and it was a good job we took the campervan, not sure it would have fit in the car !


The perfect finishing touch for the hallway

Love and vintage vessels

Tracey
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Fab sign, what a find. I can see how well it will go in your hall.
    And super card, too, what a lovely cheerful colour scheme. so many pretty details too. J xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx