Wednesday 2 May 2018

Ann number 1

I had two friends with birthdays in the same month, both called Ann, so I cheated and created variations on the same design

This first one was inspired by a gorgeous card I found on Pinterest 


I followed the Pinterest link and Lyssa gave brilliant instructions to the fold, you can find the instructions HERE if you fancy giving it a go


It was a little awkward to photograph, it unfolds concertina style and folds back up  - flat,  to fit into a standard envelope


I really like the graduated sizes of the three layers, thankyou for the inspiration Lyssa

I will be back tomorrow with a variation on the design that I altered to create a card for Ann number 2

Love and fancy folds

Tracey 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I read your entire article and I genuinely like it.
    mini militia hack apk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Coincidentally, Sue (whose class I go to) showed us how to make this fold so I guess I'll be doing a few myself, but I'll be taking inspiration from your lovely colour combinations and embellishments. (And when I say 'inspiration' I mainly mean flagrant lifting!) J xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx