Sunday 13 May 2018

Wedding gift

As mentioned in a previous post, I have recently been commissioned to create a scrapbook album for a wedding gift

My cousin wanted a smething special for his best friend and his wife

Phil sent me some photos, suggested the front half of the book be a documentary of Liam's childhood, the back half being a documentary of Amii's childhood and where they meet in the middle, two blank pages for a couple of wedding photos

The rest was up to me

I loved Phil's idea and the album came together quite easily



Liam's half












The two centre pages, ready for photos of the wedding



And Amii's half










I absolutely loved working on this album, it was refreshing to have a change from cards, I really must start scrapbooking for myself again

I have heard from Phil and the happy couple were delighted with their gift

Love and happy scrapping

Tracey
xxx


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea and such a fab project to be asked to do. You've made a wonderful keepsake, I'm sure they will treasure. Think I've spotted quite a few China dies in here 😀, some I will clearly need to get now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx