Tuesday 15 May 2018

Get well soon Mary

Another card to share from last week

Yes I am still making get well cards

This time this card was crafted for my dear neighbour Mary, who has been under the weather for quite a while now



I found some cute little journalling cards in my scrapbooking stash and thought they would make pretty details on cards too


Flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts
Leafy dies are all from China
Sentiment is Stampin' Up


Get well soon Mary, hope the docs get to the bottom of all your mysterious symptoms soon

Love and healing wishes

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I bet your neighbour was chuffed to bits to get such a lovely card. Great use of the scrapbooking cards and a lovely layout. Like the little chipboard frame.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx