Thursday 3 May 2018

Ann number 2



Good evening, as promised I am here to share the second Ann's birthday card



I used the same instructions as yesterdays card for the base, but instead of keeping the three layers in stepped increments, I cut diagonally all across the top


Papers are from the Poundshop of all places, dies are from China and flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid crafts

Sentiment and punch used to make the sentiment plate are both Stampin' Up

The butterflies were fussy cut from the patterned paper


I really like this variation of fold and can see me using it time and time again, I might have a go at making it in a larger size

Love and butterflies

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You must have a better class of poundshop where you are😀 Love the papers, and the fancy fold. Altogether a gorgeous card. Ixx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx