Sunday 29 April 2018

Happy birthday Linda

I recently made this card for my lovely friend Linda

I am still playing catch up with my photos but I am only about a week behind now, so hopefully should be up to date by next weekend


Lots of layering and die- cutting on this card

The little pennant banner was made using a Stampin Up punch as was the sentiment, all the dies except the ovals and leafy scroll are from China, the oval dies being Spellbinders and the leafy scroll being an old Marianne die I believe


Flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid crafts


We have enjoyed a beautiful week weather wise, only a couple of days with rain, the rest have been bright and sunny, the garden is going mad with growth. A couple of shrubs cut back at the end of last year have sprung forth with masses of new foliage and all the spring flowers are in full bloom. Considering there was absolutely nothing but weeds and empty flower beds two years ago we have been rewarded beautifully for our patience.

Love and perfect petals

Tracey
xxx



2 comments:

  1. I was thrilled to receive this card, it is even more stunning in real life, what a wonderful creation by a very talented crafter. I miss our weekly get togethers to have a natter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the colours, and aren't the China dies wonderful!! I too have that leafy scroll from pre China days. Love the layered up flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx