Friday 13 April 2018

Mothers Day cards

 Hi

I am still going through the archives on my computer and catching up on cards made these last few weeks

Here are the Mothers Day cards I made

First up is my mums

I created a three layered front to the card


I used my new dies from China
Heart border punch is from Stampin' Up
Letter dies are Cuttlebug
Heart dies are Nellie Snellen


This second card was made for Neil's mum

I went for Spring colours on this one and decided to make a pretty 'Easter style' wreath as the focal point


The flowers are Prima

Dies and papers are from China

Ribbon and lace from my stash

Sentiments on both cards were computer generated and hand cut into banners



My own Mothers Day was lovely

My cards and gifts were thoughtful and perfect and Robbie also took us all out for dinner to the newly refurbished Pier House in Charlestown

We enjoyed a stunning meal, warm and friendly atmosphere and stunning views across the harbour 

Love and gratitude

Tracey
xxx


1 comment:

  1. what beautiful cards Tracey. I especially love the one you made for your mum. The three layers are great - I've not seen that before and the colour combo is one of my absolute favourites. I made a heart shaped basket with those very papers. Great inspiration TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx