Monday 9 April 2018

February birthdays

Aside from myself and the boys, there are a few other people I know who celebrate their birthdays in February

First up I am sharing the card I made for my niece Katie


And this second card was made for my dear friend Trish


I have been on a cardmaking frenzy for a few weeks now and with a selection of new dies (from my recent expedition to China !) I have really enjoyed rediscovering my mojo

I have also been commissioned by my cousin to create a scrapbook album as a wedding present for his best friend and his soon-to-be wife as a wedding gift

I must admit to really enjoying the process of working with photos again and feel determined to also rekindle my love for scrapbook pages. So far I have only created one layout since we moved home and that was over a year ago, so I will have plenty of photos to tackle - watch this space !

Love and good intentions

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx