Monday 23 April 2018

Easter Catch Up

Another little catch up with cards I made a few weeks ago

These are from Easter

Here they are all together



All made to the same design with slightly different patterned papers and embellishments
Keeping with the spring colours and a couple of Easter dies ( Rabbits and eggs)


And here they all are in close up so you can see the details










It seems we have finally started enjoying some lovely warm weather at last

This week has been stunning in Cornwall, very warm and sunny with most days being devoid of any cloud (and the obligatory rain !)

I have almost finished the scrapbook album I have recently been working on for my cousin to give as a wedding gift. I will share all the pages as soon as I know it is in the hands of it's recipients 

Back tomorrow with some more craftiness

Until then

Love and sunshine

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for my Easter card. Good to see it with all its cousins! They're all gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx