Friday 17 March 2017

Spring greens

Hellooooooooooo

I am back with a quick post today

This card I made for my wonderful friend Jan

I broke out some really old embossing folders for this card

I have had a major clear out and these flower stems were among the first cuttlebug folders I ever bought, they never made the cull because I like them just as much now as I did when I bought them 8+ years ago, sometimes the simple things in life are the ones we keep going back to


The weather has started to turn now and the garden is full of beautifully bright spring blooms, sat looking out the window, inspiration hit and I had to go with fresh vibrant spring colours, nothing more cheery in my opinion


Must dash, two hungry men due home any time soon

Back tomorrow with the first of the christmas cards I have been making this year

Love and springtime kisses

Tracey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring card Tracey, think I also have these folders, look lovely with the border and flowers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more lovely in real life 😉Thank you so much. I love the colours and the embossing. Everyone loved it when I put my cards up in the conservatory for the crafters to see. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx