Saturday 18 March 2017

Christmas before Easter

As promised here is the first of my Christmas cards

I decided in January that I would make them through the year to save time in November and December when we are all super busy anyway


The papers are from a Trimcraft stack I bought in The Range at the end of last year, they are very traditional colours and style and beautiful quality

The card is a folded design with a band running through the middle so it gives a nice 3 dimensional effect when stood up

And here it is folded flat, ready for the envelope


I used a Nellie Snellen die for the oval, a Marianne die for the tree, Cuttlebug embossing folder on the tree, Stampin' Up stamp and punch for the flowers and the sentiment is also Stampin' Up

I will be interspersing the christmas cards with my regular cards and projects throughout the year and I also hope to get back into my scrapbooking soon, I have so many great photos to use

I will be back tomorrow with the first of the two cards I recently made for a special occasion 

Love and baubles

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. so you wait till I'm at a craft weekend (with NO Christmas stuff with me) to sneak in a Chrissie card!! Fab card, I love this fold - haven't done one at the club yet so thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx