Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day

To all you lovely mums out there, whether you are mums of children or mums of fur babies

Thinking of all those people who have lost their mums and can no longer give them a hug, and all those mums who have lost children, bless you all

It wasn't until I became a mum myself that I realised just how hard mums work, to keep families together, to keep everyone happy

My mum is one in a million and I couldn't have had a better teacher, friend, guardian angel

Happy mothers day mum, I love you more than words could say and I couldn't be prouder to say that you are my mum

Here is the card I made for my mum

I used a brand new die and my favourite stash of papers for a subtle and very feminine card



I also made Neil's mum a card, she's definitely not a pink person so I opted for fresh spring colours and flowers, who doesn't like flowers on Mothers day



And me...... I got three gorgeous cards and some lovely gifts and I spoke to them all, I miss the older two like mad and really wanted to give them both a hug but I will have to wait patiently until the end of May and the end of uni

What did I opt to do for my special day ? We took the doggies to the beach of course !


It has been a beautiful, bright and sunny day, so we spent the afternoon, beach combing, walking and playing in the sand

Look at Bruce's face, sun on his back, sand in his paws, ball in his mouth, the absolute picture of happiness


I am so blessed, my mum, my children and my fur babies all very much at the fore of my mind all of the time but especially today

Happy Mothers Day

Love

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. 2 beautiful cards, and I recognise those dies 😉 Love what you've done with the edge die, and I haven't done a zig zag card in ages, so you've really inspired me.
    So glad you've had a lovely Mother's Day, and lovely words about what the day/your mum mean to you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx