I have been asked why we moved to Cornwall
This is why !
1. St Mawes on Tuesday
2. Bathing in the glorious sunshine
3. Our first visit to Crinnis beach which is right on our doorstep
4. Midweek the beaches are virtually deserted
5. I have never known two dogs happier than when they are playing in the surf
6. Clear blue waters, clean sand and winter sunshine
7. One very soggy but very happy Bruce
Out of the past 7 days, we have enjoyed four days at the beach
Yes I have a little ironing to catch up on and the house hasn't been dusted yet this week, but do I care ?- hell no, the cleaning will get done on a day when we are limited by the weather. We wanted to move somewhere we could enjoy the outdoors. The coast has called me for years and I know we have done the right thing when I can see Neil and the dogs on the beach, not a care in the world !
Love and blissful beach days