Sunday 21 October 2018

Thankyou

I am finally up to date with my blogging. Everything else has gone to pot, but, at least I have caught up with sharing the cards I have made in the last few months

This card was a commission.
My neighbour asked me to make a thankyou card for a couple of the nursing staff who have been looking after her.


The weather has certainly started to change now and I was inspired by the colours outside the window


The card was for both male and female staff, so although I added lots of flowers, I did stick to strong colours and the burlap ribbon added some texture


I will be back tomorrow with a birthday card
xxx

1 comment:

  1. loving the Autumnal vibe and the burlap. Great for male and female recipients. Super card x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx