Thursday 11 October 2018

Best Wishes

Another card from 'way back when'

I am not sure I will ever catch up, but, at least I am finally finding my mojo again.

I got to the point of looking at some of my stash yesterday. I didn't actually get it out and I didn't actually make anything, but I did think about it 


I also bought a couple of little paper pads on my last trip in Newquay and Neil bought me some Christmas papers when we went to Truro

New stash does always inspire me, so maybe I need to get them out and start stroking them if nothing else



Hoping this beautiful weather stays a little while longer

xxx

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh! How often Have I thought about making a card, rather than actually doing it! If it weren't for the club I'd probably be a virtual card-maker. Love this card, the background paper (or is it ribbon?) is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx