Monday 22 October 2018

Birthday card for Janice

My lovely friend at work - Janice, recently celebrated her birthday, and this is the card I made for her

I used some new papers ( real bargains from The Works) and some older dies



The little hanging sign is part of a very old Marianne set, you can use it with a lantern to make a lamp post or you can do as I have done and turn it on it's side for a completely different look


I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border and most of the flowers are Prima


I will be back soon with possibly a Christmas card !

xxx

1 comment:

  1. really lovely work. beautiful arrangement of embellishments, harmonious and full of interest. (Memo to self, must get a ton of flowers and copy slavishly.) love the colour scheme too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx