Sunday 27 November 2016

Yoda and Darts

I am not really one for creating themed cards, my preferred cardmaking and scrapbooking style is very girlie, floral, with a touch of shabby chic

But, alas, every now and then girlie doesn't cut it, especially when making cards for very masculine friends and family of the opposite sex

These are a couple of 'themed' cards I made this year

First up Yoda for my lovely son-in-law, Ben

Ben is into all things Star Wars, I have made him 'music' themed cards in the past as he is also massively into his music, but this time round I went for something totally different and very fun to make

All the elements on the card are dies or punches, it was loads of fun trying to get all the shapes to come together



And this second card was for my friends hubby who is massively into his darts, he recently celebrated a milestone birthday

I printed the dart board from a google image and all the other elements were die cuts and punches, the darts themselves were hand cut as I just couldn't find punches to suit the job


Although my 'go to' style is really an explosion of flowers, pearls and all things feminine, I do love to think out of the box and stretch those 'masculine' creative muscles every now and again

Love and macho crafting
Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These cards are absolutely great, especially loving Yoda, I am, scored 180, you have.x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx