Wednesday 16 March 2016

Jan's Card

I made this card a couple of weeks ago, it was for my lovely friend Jan who has been an absolute rock over the last couple of years. Jan always gives 100% to all her friends and I feel incredibly lucky to have her among my friends

The card is made from a series of large tags, folded to create a sort of mini book

The front cover


I used one of my favourite sets of papers - Mariposa


The quote is computer generated and sums up Jan's friendship to me


I wrote the birthday greeting on the little tag inside this pocket and added ribbon to the top so Jan would know to pull it out and read it


This card was such a joy to make


Love and friendship

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. And it was such a joy to receive too!! It's an absolutely fabulous card, I spent ages looking at all the little details, and I treasure the sentiment. Thank you to my lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx