Thursday 22 February 2018

Sympathies

 Scrolling through my photos for yesterdays post, I realised I have quite a few cards to share for the last few weeks

I made this one a while ago now for Ben's mum, his grandma passed away at Christmas time

I had met this lovely lady and know her loss will be felt deeply


I used a simple palette of white and pale pearlescent green, aiming for an elegant and serene style


Thinking of a lovely lady as I type this, a wonderful character who helped to shape the man my daughter loves, for that I will always be grateful

Love and sympathy

Tracey
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Tracey, love the colour scheme, and the layout. Lots going on but not fussy. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx