Friday 23 February 2018

Gillian's Birthday card

Tonight I have a card from back in January to share

I made this for my lovely friend Gillian

The dies and papers are all new


The more observant of you might notice a slight colour change in the background of some of my photos

I recently painted the kitchen

It had been magnolia since we moved in after the renovation and it was a colour that did nothing for the units, everything looked bland and uninteresting. I picked up  a colour that is evident in the pattern of the worktops as inspiration, and Farrow and Ball's French Grey was the perfect match


I am absolutely delighted with the finish, the kitchen looks so much more homely


I have the painting bug now, just need to choose a colour for the upstairs bathroom, magnolia be gone 

Love and colour therapy

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx