Sunday 12 February 2017

Happy Birthday Rob

The 5th February saw my son Robbie turn 21

TWENTY ONE

Just over two decades that boy has been filling our lives with love and laughter

I couldn't be prouder of the young man he has grown into, he has a fantastic work ethic, lovely, kind and gentle nature and is incredibly thoughtful

I truly am the luckiest mum

I tried a slightly different card style this time, it is one I haven't created before and it lends itself nicely to a masculine style as you can create lots of interest without having to add all the girlie touches

Plenty of layers, a monochrome colour scheme and a recurring star theme seemed to work quite well for this style of card

I liked the layout and so have half made a christmas card, which I will share once it is finished ( I haven't forgotten our little challenge Jan)



The papers I used are actually out of an older christmas paper stack, the stamps are all Stampin' Up, tag punch is by Woodware and the numbers have been cut with my Cuttlebug dies ( Hippy chick)


Now counting down the days until I see my boy again

Love and shining stars

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx