Monday 16 January 2017

Pretty in peach

Good evening

As promised I am back with another New Years card

This one was for my lovely and very special friend Pat

I added a little celebrational bling to the subtle colours with some Stickles and gems, the background paper has a little glitter in it too but the camera did not pick that up unfortunately


I am delighted to say my lovely and very talented friend Jan has accepted the challenge and already has a christmas card on her blog, so be expecting one from me very soon

You can check out Jan's inspirational blog HERE

If anyone else wants to join us in getting a head start on the christmas cards, please free free to jump in, I would love to see them

I have one more New Years card to share which I will return with tomorrow and then I must crack on with the multitude of birthday cards I need for February

Love and peachy kisses

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx