Tuesday 17 January 2017

Little letters of love

Hello again

This is the last of my New Years Cards

I made this one for my very special friend Beryl


I really enjoyed making these cards and will definitely be doing some more next year. But, by far the best bit, was sitting down and writing the letters I put in them

Not because the notes contained anything profound, they weren't Shakespearean in nature, nor were they full of clever anecdotes or poetic achievements

The fact was, that as I wrote each letter, I indulged myself by thinking about the special people I had written to 

As I jotted down the families activities over the christmas period, I recalled fond memories of times spent talking to the recipients in person, sharing memories, stories, laughing and sharing

I feel very blessed with my family and my friends

The most important things in life are not things !

 Love and little letters of love

Tracey
xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is a real beauty, Tracey! The soft colors and design are fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me love on my Double D "Anniversary/Birthday" Challenge card! It's always nice to see someone new stop by my blog. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx