Thursday 1 December 2016

Janice's card

As promised, I have another card for another friend today to share. This one is for Janice who works with me and taught me how to use our till at work ( no mean feat I can tell you !)

Janice is very quiet, but has a wicked sense of humour, we hit it off straight away and I love working with her, we share many a quiet giggle or cheeky comment



I used papers by Craftwork cards and a couple that I can't remember where they are from, I swear my memory is getting worse
The stamp is another Stampin' Up one and the flowers are mainly Prima, my scalloped card bases were bought from our local The Range ( just down the road from me and very handy for the basics)

Nearly there with all the catching up, one more extra special one for tomorrow and then I think I ought to get cracking on the Christmas crafting ( nothing like leaving it until the last minute - I never change !)

Love and kisses

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. lovely card, as usual, the flowers are gorgeous. I like the pleating.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx