Friday 16 December 2016

Happy birthday Colin

If you read yesterdays post, you will know the last card I made was for my lovely neighbour Mary, this card was made for her hubby Colin. They both have their birthdays in the same week as Neil so I have been a very busy girl this week

I loved Colin from the moment he popped his head over the garden fence to introduce himself just after we moved in

He has me in stitches every single time I see him and he is such a lovely bloke

You will always find Colin tinkering, usually with the cars on his drive, but he can turn his hand to almost anything and always has wise advice to share and has helped Neil and I on many occasions 



I used dies by Nellie Snellen and Marianne, the birthday stamp is by Hero Arts. I have no idea where the paper is from or who it is by, it is one of those random sheets that I have been saving for years, knowing it would be perfect for someone, that someone is Colin, with his love of cars and mending them


Love and good neighbours

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. super card, and the backing paper is just perfect. I remember those car dies from RWS, looking great here.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx