Monday 10 September 2018

No apologies

Sorry, not sorry !

I have been a terrible blogger, mojo for blogging had wandered off

 I am not sure it is entirely back, so please excuse me if this is not artful nor chatty, but it is a start

Thank you for the kick up the a*** Jan

So, no apologies ( I have been living life to the full here in sunny Cornwall, enjoying the amazingly warm summer and all that it entails)

A quick and easy birthday card, not for anyone in particular this time just one to keep in my stash in case I need one pronto




I hope I still have the occasional reader over here at Sandy Toes and if not - well, hey ho, I am used to talking to myself anyway

Love and kisses

Tracey
xxx 

1 comment:

  1. hi Tracey glad your back have missed you. Hope you are all well. Carol W XX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx