Sunday 8 April 2018

Happy new year ( in April )

Please excuse the randomness of my next few posts

We have enjoyed a busy couple of months and I have lots of crafty makes to share - far too numerous to upload to one post, so I am intending to share them over the next few days until I am all caught up again

There is no rhyme or reason to their posting so please don't get confused by the lack of chronological order

It has been a stunningly sunny and beautiful day here in Cornwall

I took advantage of the agreeable weather and spent all morning mowing and tidying the garden, it looks much happier for a prune and spruce up

I  am now cream-crackered and fit for not much else, hence an hour or two faffing with photos and updating the old blog 

Here are some "happy new year " cards I made back in January. I don't usually make this type of card, but, with so many friends living at the other end of the country, I think it is a lovely way to keep in touch


I used the same stack of papers and ribbon for each card, in an attempt to cut down on procrastination ( and mess !)

And here they are, all close up and personal, so you can see the details and the foiling in the papers






Personally we have had a good start to the new year but unfortunately a few of my close friends and family have not been so lucky, many of them seem to be dogged by misfortune and /or ill-health, there will be several get well cards to share in the next few days

Neil and I have been to our first festival of the year, Winters End in Poole - Dorset

I also managed to sneak some time, a whole afternoon to spend with my lovely friend Pat who has recently moved to Bournemouth, it was like we had not been apart and we were chatting and giggling away, both enjoying the same naughty humour
- as always !

Robbie came with us and we camped in the campervan, in the middle of a forest - in february - yes we are a little bit bonkers

The festival was fantastic, some amazing talent, bands we were familiar with and some new ones too

The three days were an absolute blast and the weather, although cold, behaved itself and kept dry and sunny. Thankfully all the gigs were indoors, so no need for wellies and woolies.

See you tomorrow with another little update and some more crafty bits to share

Love and sunny kisses

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx